Here’s the breakdown:
The Lumia 822 prize will be awarded to one lucky developer
The Lumia 800 prizes will be awarded to every developer only if their entry is their first published app
The rules are simple:
- You have published a new Windows Phone app (since January 1st 2013), quality requirements apply*
- You have not won a Windows Phone 8 device from me yet
- You are a member of Nokia’s http://Dvlup.com (Go to http://Dvlup.com and register if you are not)
- You live in Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington DC/West Virginia
- To qualify for the Lumia 800, your first app must have been in the published in past 12 months.
If you meet these conditions, send the following information to ext-chevon.christie (at) nokia.com:
- The URL to your app and the date it was published
- Your Windows Phone publisher name
- Your DVLUP username
- Your location (City, State)
Once I verify your info, I will add you to the list and randomly draw a winners on Sunday, June 23rd.
If you do not have a Windows Phone DevCenter account to publish your app, I will provide a token to sign up for one without paying.
Fine Print: This contest is held by me and I reserve the right to change the rules if it is found to be unfair. Decision is final unless the winner explicitly passes on the prize or is found to be ineligible.
*Quality requirement: The app cannot be a flashlight app or a one page RSS reader (unless it implements a special feature like speech) and must follow the Windows Phone UI design. You need to also leverage the three different live tile sizes.
**If you do not qualify because of where you live, take a look at the same promotion being run by another Nokia Ambassador, Lance. http://nokiawpdev.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/nokia-lumia-822-and-lumia-800-giveaway/
Posted in Windows Phone | 4 Comments »